Ebilling alone isn't enough for General Counsel
Date: Wednesday 21st March
Time: 15.30 - 16.15 GMT
Ebilling is a great tool for electronically delivering invoices but what about the bigger picture? General Counsel need visibility of their entire legal spend all of the time as opposed to just at the time the invoice is issued which, on average, is 90 days after the work is done.
Learn how Apperio gives legal departments transparency over legal spend by allowing you to track legal spend across all of your law firms, in real-time, in one place.
- Displaying WIP: track your total financial exposure by viewing work that has been billed and work in progress (WIP) that has yet to be billed
- Real-time: a real-time, transparent view of your legal spend and matters
- Matter-centric: as opposed to invoice centric, meaning it is much easier to understand spending when viewing fees in the context of the wider matter
- Implementation process: get set up in a matter of days, not months
- Cloud-based: access the platform anywhere, at any time
If you are interested in this webinar but can’t attend at this time then sign up and we'll be in touch with a recorded version.